Wednesday, 10 March 2004

Marshall had a sharp knife, and he slashed himself in the arm several times. "They weren't even slow cuts, I just went (insert slashing motion here) and blood spurted out."
There were blood spatters on his shirt. I'm ashamed I didn't notice until Rog asked how he'd hidden them from GSP.
That gave me ideas, only I didn't have a sharp knife, so I resorted to using my orange paper blade. -_-; Made a second cut to form a cross from the earlier cut I did to strike out Thran's name. I'll have to deepen it tomorrow, at the moment it's not deep enough to scar properly.
I'm sure anyone watching would have been rather freaked out, but I don't think anyone was watching. There weren't all that many people in the library anyway.

And yeah, I'm sick at the moment. I hate it. I blame my stupid brother for bringing the germs home in the first place. Because it's the week before half-yearly exams, I STILL have to go to school. Blocked nose, sore throat and all.
And to make things worse, I have Tier 3 PT tomorrow after cadets. That's physical training. Aiming for 2.4km in 12 minutes, 50 pushups and 75 situps. Though apparently females do less pushups. I don't care; I'm going to aim for 50 anyway. It's difficult... they have to be proper ones too.

No comments: