Thursday, 14 June 2007

Oceans 13

Met up with Tillius earlier than required, went to his place with the intention of explaining the rest of my reasons. Ended up watching TV instead. Earl is not really funny. Missed half of Heroes, although he did record it. Ez came over and we ended up crowding into his car.

Had to pick up Davo. Tillius and I were left alone in the car together for some time while Ez went inside to fetch Davo.
I asked him if he wanted to know the rest of my reasons, and he said not really, so I did not explain them. I am such a coward =(

Watched Oceans 13 with Ez, Tillius and Davo. It had its funny moments, and was overall, pretty good. Fast paced, as expected. It wasn't as surprising as the 2nd because it was explained as the movie progressed - for some reason, I find myself liking that.

Then went to McDonalds, ate some fatty foods, and didn't end up getting home until after 1am.

No comments: