Seakas' birthday was today.
Rel and I almost missed it, being antisocial and lax with checking the forums, but we got there just in time as people were giving him presents to play with.
Some of his gifts:
A slap chop. Also, a bag of nuts to chop up.
A black polyester(?) bondage hood
Fishnet stockings
Elmin wore the hood on the way out of the uni to the French Riviera icecream parlour, but he didn't keep it on the whole way since security would probably have freaked out, and he apparently has reactions to the material. He also kissed Seakas, both with and without it, and held his hand all the way there.
Once we got there, Seakas paid for 4 huge towers of ice cream. They were shared between 5-6 people, although the anime people had 8 around theirs. It was delicious. It had the only strawberry ice cream I've actually liked in my life; actually tasted of strawberries, not of that stupid fake stuff. Wasn't overly fond of the vanilla, but the great thing about the tower was that I didn't have to eat vanilla if I didn't want; there was peach and mango sorbet, excellent chocolate, and passionfruit scoops as well.
We were the last to finish, as we had the least number of people; Shin gave up halfway through after digging out an entire side, making it hilariously lopsided. The tower next to ours dug a tunnel right through the centre of theirs.
No comments:
Post a Comment