Dreamt that I was a young wolf, a member of a pack. Anthropomorphic, so I suppose that would be 'werewolf'. I and a group of others were in a militia/military sort of situation. We were being led around by a more experienced, Commander-like wolf for training of some sort ... I don't even know what. It did involve a lot of industrial crates with flip open doors scattered about the countryside. Most of them were empty, save for bats who called the place home, and we were shooing the bats out in preparation for using the places for something else in the near future.
At some point we reached a base nearby the ocean. Turns out these crates are pretty waterproof. One was situated right on the shore and had a few things in it for living in. Waves crashed upon it occasionally, but the inside was completely dry. Must have been allocated to someone else though, because we didn't rest there.
We didn't stay long at the base; we were travelling a route. It was night time, the moon must have been full because it was so easy to see. At one point, a pair of not entirely defenceless prey animals showed up nearby. Grey, furry quadrupeds made for running. Mates, I think, as they touched noses briefly, then parted. We did nothing, but out of the darkness, two rival wolves showed up. Possessed of black, spikey fur, they attacked and tore the first prey apart in a matter of seconds. As soon as the animal lost the use of its back legs, it knew it was doomed. Shortly afterwards, the rest of the rival pack showed up, having chased down the animal's mate. It took them a little longer, but it too was brought down fairly quickly.
Afterwards, the rival pack members changed to human and started to surround us. A rather beautiful female showed up too, but I didn't notice where she went, as the leader of the rival pack strode up in human form shortly after. He was also arrogant, but young and without the experience of the one who was leading us. He looked me over in a predatory way that really left nothing to the imagination. When he snaked an arm around my waist, I said to him, "Sorry, but I'm taken."
"A pretty young thing like you? Where are you being taken to?"
"I meant that I'm spoken for."
"
No comments:
Post a Comment