I must be seriously unlucky in love... Thran called today, and I missed it, so I called him back.
His greeting words were, "Well, this is probably the last phone conversation i'll ever hold with you."
We were only together for about four months. Maybe I should have waited until his exams were over, but then it would have been too late, he would have left school...
T_T I don't know what to do, random memories keep popping up at random times, they're set off by anything that reminds me of anything we did together
I was hoping that our relationship would last at least a year, but he didn't think he could keep it up after he left school, seeing each other once every two weeks wasn't enough, and uni workload would swamp him. I really thought that I'd gotten the right guy this time, but lack of common interests was the end of it. I wish we'd had more time to build that common ground.
Ah well, dwelling on the past won't do much... I'll just have to make do with what I have now... T_T
No comments:
Post a Comment