My pillow will grow mold from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
ooh, logical conclusion?
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
yes
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
what is it?
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
that it wont matter a year from now
hell, it wont matter a week from now
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
now why are you shedding tears?
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
same reason. been doing it close to every night for the last week.
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
Thran?
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
yeah
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
well never fear, MASE is here!!!
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
:) :P
but we hear about u first
y won't it matter a week from now?
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
cause her boyfriend will be well and truely back and i wont matter as much
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
well and truly back? u mean he was away?
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
yes
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
ah.
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
dont "ah" me. explain
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
/me 'ah's you
the relationship must be pretty bad if she wanders while he's away, but if it's a long time without much contact, i wouldn't be surprised
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
well, thats correct but partly wrong
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
wrong how so?
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
there is something between us, that is now very clear. she wanted to do "things" to/with me for a while now. it just happened to be timing tat her boyfriend was away
weather it was good or bad timing depends on how we look at the situation
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
feel free to butt in at anytime
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
or should i be getting worried about you?
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
me? no, i'm ok atm
keep going, i'm still listening, tho i might be a lil slow at answering
don't want mum knowing i'm also chatting, is all ^^
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
oh
ok then
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
bad timing would be that he was away at the time, so there is the possibility of this breaking them apart. the good timing would be that we did something at a time where he cant find out.
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
what did she want to do with you?
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
how old are you?
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
old enough
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
ok
to put it bluntly, she wanted to fuck my brains out
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
heh ok
obviously not getting what she wants from her bf then
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
but she also wanted someone who she connected with on an emotional level. Her bf did at one stage, but not so much now.
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
she has an unbalanced emotional state? or she's like you?
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
"like me"?
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
in your opinion. not like i quite know just yet. ^^ no offence, sorry
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
its ok
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
Ummm, I dont really know hwo to explain it.
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
examples are good
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
well, she wants someone who can be emotional, treats her good, she loves being touched (hugs, cuddling, etc), someone she can relax around, maybe even surprise her a bit. having a good healthy sexual appitite is good too
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
sounds like what a lot of girls want in a partner
eck, it sounds like me
problem is, most guys have to learn how to do that, for different girls, it's different, just how much contact they want from the guy, how horny they act... ^^;
that's what guys find most difficult, i reckon, figuring out just how far they can go (can't find words..)
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
hmm
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
some just... never figure it out (hence the typical idea that guys are dense ^^
maybe some just need more time, or someone else to tell them. communication problems. agh, that sounds like me too -_-;
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
but i'm not like that (or so i'm told). i'm a romantic guy, i give great hugz, i like to surprise with presents, i like to relax and to see others relax, as for the sexual bits, well, i wont go too deeply into that area
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
innocent as a 5yo huh
yeah, that's why i said some, not all guys are like that
i guess it's just me, i don't seem to be able to pick out the romantic guys *sigh*
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
maybe you need to try somewhere different
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
what do you mean? *is confused and curious*
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
well
you'd be surprised how offen the guy hiding in the corner of a club is more of a romantic than those on the dance floor displaying some crappy moves
but then again i hear "romantic" guys are rare these days
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
yeah, i know
those sort of days were older ones, 'gentlemen' you may say
i don't get out that much either, both my previous bf's were met at school
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
oh
wait a minute, you saying I'm old?
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
aren't you? twenty something by now
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
20, i'm 20
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
gah, keep forgetting, sorry
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
its ok
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
it also depends on how guys are raised
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
yeah, that's y romantic guys are so rare nowadays
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
yep
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
omg my mother is such a bitch
i'll go on at any time, she doesn't really care anymore, but my sister, as soon as she gets online, she walks out of the kitchen, or her room or something, and says, "Get off, you didn't ask to use the computer"
why the hell do we even have the damn computer, then?! it's like, "You can't sleep, you didn't ask to use your bed"
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
lol
so i guess your goign to go offline?
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
no, i'm going to rant about the bitch bitching in her house
kidding, that'd just bore you
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
i actually do have hw to do, she can't kick me off
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
no, i'm used to hearing about people bitching
go for it, it helps to vent shit
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
it doesn't if new shit builds up every day, eventually one just gets constipated, no matter how much they vent
i'm just going to tell my sis to go to sleep real early, and use the net in the graveyard shift
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
ahhh, the 2am sneaking out to use the net. i used to do that. but then i moved out and got the net in my room
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
lucky you. did u ever get caught? i did. man, were they mad. i yelled that if i could control myself enuf to wake so early, i could control my use of the frinxing net, but they didn't want to hear that, so they put the modem in a box and locked it XP
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
lol. i got caught once, but it was by the old man. he didnt care. he just asked me to run a virus scan once i was done........ and save the good porn sites
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
hahahahahaa
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
i was kidding about the porn sites
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
heheheh don't lie, we all know u go to them :P
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
i never denyed that
shit, i talk with highlord on the chan
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
don't we all?
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
yeah but.........
there are some convos that are too dirty
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
/me knows about those.. vaguely stored in memory or on the blogsite!!
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
ok
i only remember one though. me and a few others were planning a porn movie
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
yeah, i read about that on mage's blog
funny stuff there
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
lol
question: whats a blog?
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
an online diary thing
kunama.blogspot.com
that's mine, it's got links to mage's and seiya's ones
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
ok
you can keep talking, i can do more than two things at once
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
u ever had the feeling that there was so much stuff u wanted to share with someone, all the little things in life, like failures, barely passing test marks, random quotes?
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
yes
why?
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
when, and who was it?
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
it was about 2 months ago. it was the girl that caused me so much sadness/happyness lately
and you?
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
it's what i feel every night, and that's what makes me cry, because i've lost that chance again
Thran
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
look, i want you to be open with me. i'm easy enough to get along with.
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
i know, but it's not easy to trust again, especially this time, because the relationship didn't fade away, it was cut off
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
ok, i sort of understand
but i'm just saying, the ear is open if you care to use it
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
thanx
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
so is there anything you want to share?
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
call me disillusioned if you want, but i honestly thought i'd spend the rest of my life with him; if not, then at least a year, i didn't expect just 4 months
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
oh
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
to me, love is not just that feeling of warm fuzzies u get when u have a crush, it also means a lating friendship
and i'm afraid that i've lost that too
it seems to me that he wants to push me away, i don't know if it's because he's trying to deal with the same things i'm dealing with, or if it's something else, what others think of him or whatever
but when he asked if we could still be friends, i accepted, because that was another way to get to know him better
however, if he was serious, he certainly doesn't show it
either that, or I'm dense, and can't see it
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
humans are weird creatures. each sex is trying to work out the other and its not working out. i really dont know what to say really. but i hope it helps that you've got it out of your system
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
it helps some
i've been wanting to say it all to Thran
doesn't it always seem like you only ever think of things to say after the moment is long gone?
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
i know that. everytime kerry and i finish our convos, i think of more things to say
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
i just got an idea, i dunno if Thran would appreciate old ghosts coming back to haunt him, he already feels guilty and i don't really want him to feel that way
what u say about posting this entire convo to him?
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
ummmm, you can if you want
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
i don't want to
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
then dont
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
don't want to be the one doing it
and yet wanting to communicate
stupid situation
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
yeah
it just that i wont send it to him unless you want. maybe save it in the blog?
My pillow will grow mould from all the tears I've shed :'( says:
good idea.
i don't want to be the one sending it to him... he's cold..
Mase - Logical Conclusion says:
ok
maybe save it in your blog. something to look back on if your feeling low
No comments:
Post a Comment