On another subject, not totally unrelated, Thran and Mase. Thran doesn't trust Mase, and Mase doesn't particularly like Thran. It's not hate, sometimes it's not even dislike. But something's there, and it's obvious. Both men are my friends, (as far as I know anyway) and we're going to meet with two other girls in April. No guarantees if we're actually going to do stuff together; Thran seems to have multiplied certain cases of misunderstanding (online) to something way out of proportion. I can't say much for Mase, he doesn't tell me much about those, but I'm sure there are cases (not of blowing things up; just cases of misunderstanding).
I know, I said to myself before that I'd cut all ties with Thran, but I find myself making excuses to myself >_< as stupid as that sounds.
It's hard to explain. There's just this uneasiness that I feel about this meeting. It has a huge potential to go very, very sour.
As for myself, I usually have no idea how to act around other people; I cannot act my age. It just isn't possible, for some reason.
Although this is a private blog, there's a link to it from my public blog, so I hesitate to state my other fears. That Thran will be unduly hostile towards Mase, even though he certainly has more experience in the way of contact with strangers and general etiquette. That Mase is not what he says he is. That Bishi will do another no-show (there's probably only 2% that that would happen again, the city is much closer to her than Parramatta). Mase has reservations about Haruko; she always seems hyper (which to me, is not such a bad thing; it makes for a fun time).
But enough of this depressive speculation. There's always more homework to get done. -_-;;;
No comments:
Post a Comment