Work finished today.
*is depressed*
I'll miss the people a lot.
Drank my first bottle of beer at work, because Byung said we should have a drink together. Hadn't had lunch, so I was tipsy halfway through.
He is actually on leave, no idea why he came in today but I'm glad he did.
Everyone other than Scott, Sarah and I are staying on. Daewoo already left. Jack, who graduated during the internship, got offered a permanent position with the Voice team - go Jack. :D
Eugene, team lead to LAN switching, gave me a mug with the old logo on it. Greg, my manager, managed to secure me a jacket and permission to keep the backpack.
I left random origami all over the place, usually in places where people who owned the desk would see them.
Ah well. I guess I'll see them all again one last time in two weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment