Went to Thran's place, because his parents were on a holiday over in Japan.
It was irritating getting there and back; skated to the Barclay Rd bus stop and took a bus to Towers from there. Same on the way back. Idiots kept beeping at me when I travelled on the road. I'd like to see them try and get anywhere fast if they were skating on the sidewalk!
Thran met me at Towers. It was past midday, as I'd decided to sleep a bit more because I was tired. Ate McDonalds (it was ok), then walked to his place. It took a while. Chatted and stuff.
His house is cold, with three levels of mainly wooden floors. It even smelt cold. (Well ok maybe not but I can't describe what it smelt like, only that I can't remember anything about it except that it smelt different from the outside.)
Lots of decorative touches.
Also, the pool in the back is used for fish. And is green. And full of plants. One of the goldfish in the small pool was swimming upside down.
Talked some more for several hours in the one room that had actual carpet. Played some scales on the piano they had. Didn't get much more insight on the situation his family was in, but it was good to know that his mother was treating him a bit better, now that he knew what was going on. Personally, I don't think keeping one member of the family in the dark about something that affects the entire family is a great way to go about solving it, and I said so, but it's not my place to determine how some other family deals with their problems.
... hell, I don't even want to be a part of my own family. Who am I to say about someone else's?
Yeah. Not much else to say. It was ok. He kept trying to touch/hug/grab/etc. me, and generally come into close contact. I suspected why and told him rather clearly the next day that I didn't like him that way any longer when he asked. The physical scar is fading - it's been 2.5 yrs - but I haven't forgotten.
No comments:
Post a Comment