Went to see National Treasure 2 with Ez and Tillius. Turnbull showed up at Towers too, he happened to be seeing the same movie with his dad at the same time.
Before that, Ez and I dropped in on Dene, to gift him with one of the many sombreros Ez had at his previous house. He asked for a remote control to the LCD he'd bought from Ez, as his birthday present.
The movie was ok. Probably full of plot holes, but I wasn't in the mood to poke it apart, and I'm still not. Someone else has probably already done that anyway.
Ate food afterwards, then got thick shakes and fresh cinnamon donuts from Donut King. Sugar is yum. After that, we all piled into Ez's car. No one had any idea what to do, then Ez remembered that Kerrigan was having a party... in another state. So he and Turnbull started thinking up how to get there. They eventually decided that they'd pay Davo to drive them there and back, since they planned to get drunk.
So Ez drove to Davo's house. Turns out Davo had work. (They were talking of paying him to get sick at work too *sigh*)
We ended up lurking at his house for an hour or more. They had a puzzle on the table, I want to say that was why we were there for so long. His sister kept calling us nerds for poring over the puzzle. The puzzle was full of pumpkins.
They have a dog. Its favourite toy is a squeaky chew toy, and Turnbull wouldn't stop teasing it. So noisy. They also have a cat. It likes being scratched under the chin.
I'm still not sure if Davo's mother was mostly amused, bemused, annoyed or disgusted by us.
Ez took everyone home after we left. They never did end up getting in contact with Kerrigan.
No comments:
Post a Comment