The cross scar healed up messily; it's not a nice clean scar anymore because I picked the scab off too many times. It's certainly dark, though. Today I went up to Towers to DDR with Nada and Hyde, but they decided to leave before I even got up there. I got a lift off Tiffany, so I saw them walking along the road while I was still in the car. :(
I wasted some time up there in the pet shop (I was too disappointed and annoyed to DDR; besides, there were guys playing Point Blank or some other shooting game and I didn't want to look stupid DDRing by myself), then caught the bus back to the Tafe. Will was there too, but he caught it to Barclay Rd because he lived there.
As I was walking down from the top oval, Auzin's wife saw me, poked the cross scar, then started going on about how she was worried about me and everything because some teacher had told her that she suspected that I'd "gouged it" into my arm. I told her what I told every other stupid adult - I ran into a tree.
What?! It is SO possible! I didn't say that I ran into a tree twice! -_-;
And if any of you fucking adults are reading this and decide to send me to some fucking psychologist, well you better fucking watch out! I'm a dangerous lunatic, murderous when provoked!! *Laughs lunatically and grows fangs*
No comments:
Post a Comment