Friday, 16 April 2004

Well, it's holidays now. I've been absolutely lazy, the only thing I've actually done is get the first 2 programming problems in Phase1 of the massive SDD assessment task we got in the last week of last term done. Well... sort of done. They still need a crapload of debugging.

I have another JNCO course coming up in the second week of the holidays, on the 21st to 22nd of April. We're supposed to be at school ready for a 7:00am start... which means that we'll have to actually be there by 6:45am; so therefore I'll have to wake up at 5:30am to have breakfast. It's 20min travel by car, but at that time of the morning, the roads should be empty...
Yeah, if you haven't figured it out by now, I'm a cadet from a school-based unit.

Hyde has a barbeque thing happening tomorrow, but she didn't even tell me, even though I was talking to her on MSN not too long ago. I found out from Tiffany just then, so I've come back to update today's post ;)
I'm disappointed, but not really surprised, now that I think about it. You see, Hyde has a twin sister. Her name's Vivien and she's got a rather large boyfriend, Tony Feng. She hates me.

No comments: