Monday, 3 July 2006

Bought another packet of miso from the shop next to Woolworths. Also bought a tuna-mayonnaise onigiri, as they looked alright and I hadn't eaten.
Hung around inside a building for 10+ minutes, eating the rounded triangular prism of rice and humming while waiting for Net147 to finish doing what he'd planned to do before meeting me.

Sushi Train was crowded. I tried the scallops, they were tasty. Prawn tails!
Bought water.

After a bit of walking, we found the Lindt cafe. We were lucky to get there when there was a very small queue at the door - however, since he doesn't eat chocolate things, I was just going to get a hot chocolate for myself. The takeaway line was pretty long.
There was sooo much chocolate there...
Sat outside at the table. There were gas fire things, but it was so windy it didn't make a difference. I burnt my tongue on the -hot- chocolate drink.

Walked through the hospital area at Martin Place, ended up finding grass. Saw a weird sculpture which we suspect was an attempt at 'art' - it looked like a demented rock. The empty cup managed to roll some 5 meters away during the time we spent on the grass. My ears are sensitive to physical touch. Blue sky, grey and white clouds. Wind makes us cold...

After some time, we left to look for a toilet. It started sprinkling. Walked back to Centerpoint and sat a while, sleepily. It was warm. "Can I kiss you?" "Does it still have the same meaning as before?" *shakes his head* *nods her head*
"So, are you up to it?"
"Any more questions?"
"What is it?"
"Tell me!"

Went back to get 10 tubes of cream before we took the train home. He's a pretty good kisser. Didn't expect him to tongue, but he did. Or was that me? Too bad we were interrupted by his dad arriving. I don't know if we were seen.

No comments: