Drove to Hurstville this morning, because dad needed to go to the bank.
Got there at 11:45am - it was closed. So we rushed for nothing.
After that, drove to Net147's place. Took 20min because we kept getting no left/right turns and dead ends.
Played the keyboard. Well, mostly messed around with the keyboard instruments and pitch bend. Birds layered with echoes(?) can be rather creepy.
Walked around the grounds of Blakehurst Primary, out of curiosity. He didn't recognise much of it, except the metal benches that he thinks he cut his foot on.
"Beyond that is the path where people get murdered and kidnapped." We went down it anyway, because it was daytime and I was curious.
We spent a lot of time in a park nearby his place. Carss Bush Park. It's a really big park, the sea is on one side of it. It got dark and cold while we were walking back, but we didn't notice the cold too much when we were sitting on the grass together. We took the shortcut which somehow leads to his house back.
Merge left. Beyond that road is Todd Park.
Grass everywhere!
I saw.. 8 or 10 dogs? I lost count after 7.
Hypothesis: sleepy + warm + being held by him = irresistable sleep.
I've noticed their food contains more/stronger spices/flavouring than ours. It's still tasty, I just need more water afterwards.
Fruit is not food? Fruit is not vegetable. Fruit is fruit.
Rockmelon > strawberry, because they don't go sour.
If only I could recall his scent. I think I can recognise it if I smell it, but I cannot call it to mind like I can the image of a ball, or the sound of a word.
I taught him how to use the pen tool in Photoshop/Illustrator. I hope he uses the tool at least a few times, as it is easy to forget how to use it.
He showed me the revolve effect in Illustrator, which is not the same as rotate. It is nifty, and has a reason why the shadows are a particular colour.
The entire time, "MATHS!" was lurking in the back of my mind. The pen tool and revolve effect have their roots set firmly in graphs and calculus.
(There, it's out. Now stop bothering me! *shakes fist at HS maths*)
We watched episodes 22 and 23 of Mushishi. 23 is actually not the end of the series.
Ate food that his grandmother cooked. They have a really small rice cooker and season their food with more flavouring than I'm used to. Pepper in particular.
Had fruit also.
Then sort of sat around until dad came to pick me up. I drove home. Hugged before I went downstairs.
No comments:
Post a Comment