Rainy day. Only had a lecture today, afterwards I went to grab the paper and then I went to buy lunch from Bread Story - the Milk Drop buns are quite tasty, but I will try all the buns before deciding on one to buy most often.
I actually had to use my umbrella, it was raining decently hard.
I got back to Building 10 only a few minutes before Net147 walked in from the large glass doors, his blue/furry coat all wet from not using an umbrella (because he didn't have one). He had cold hands.
Sat on level 3 couches together for... 3 hours at least. His coat managed to dry out, but the inside of his shoes didn't.
My neck was strangely sensitive, perhaps because he'd been trying to arouse me for a while (and vice versa... we got very warm). He had his arms around me and we just happened to be in the position for it, so he kissed the right side of my neck. His lips were soft and warm.. I almost climaxed right there, except it would have been loud and embarrassing so I couldn't and had to resort to hugging him really tightly. At some point, I could feel him breathing over the wet spot on my neck. It didn't tickle, perhaps because his breath wasn't cold.
Close to 6pm, people I knew started appearing. Turns out it was for an SDP group meeting. So we left for Central station. It had stopped raining.
I took a drink from his bottle of water. I wonder if it tasted tangy to him afterwards...
His hand between my legs, mine between his, but he had no room to move because it would have looked weird to sit there with my legs open and my jumper over my lap. He felt damp and really big... when I touched under his clothing, he was all wet. I'd forgotten how strong his scent was when aroused and wasn't expecting it. His hand under my top, dry and warmer than usual (the same temperature as my torso), stroking my right side, the curve of my breast and gently pinching the nipple... I didn't feel it much because there was almost no temperature difference and I was oddly sleepy from nearly climaxing.
No comments:
Post a Comment