Went to work today, on 2hrs of sleep. It was boring. Then took the bus out to the city, went to the library, borrowed the Mobile Networks book (woot!). Then went to the Tech.Ed Student day, got there around 14:30.
Nothing much interesting.
Net147 walked in just in time for the break, where we were given free snack-sized Drumstick - the ice cream sort! After that, we went up the escalators and Net147 tried booting my laptop with his hard drive - the one he installed BSD on. It didn't work. Then I think we wandered around a lot before sitting outside on the grass for a few hours. He kept me on the edge of arousal for most of those few hours...
Eventually it got cold and dark, and I had to go to an SDP group meeting, so I walked him to the Central Railway Square tunnel before going to the group meeting.
Didn't leave uni until sometime after midnight. Which means this post is backposted. It was so pointless too, everyone else was doing SRS.
No comments:
Post a Comment