So, I was at uni today. The tutorial for Mobile Networks was sort of blah. I spent half the time playing Achaea, I probably shouldn't have done that.
Afterwards, Net147 walked over and we spent maybe an hour playing around with gnuplot, trying to get a texture on a torus-like object I accidentally plotted by modifying the formula for a sphere. We ended up on the couches on level 5 tower building, due to there being no newspapers left in the union shop. It seems I am highly sensitive to his touch... at one point, even my arm was tingling when his fingers wrapped around it.
We held hands while walking around the uni - looking for a toilet - and while walking/running to the train station.
Ended up at home, ate a bit, then was picked up by Tillius, along with Ez and Turny who were also in the car. They were understandably annoyed at having missed the 8:15pm session of the movie due to my still being in the city when they came by my house the first time around. (Personally I think it was worth it.)
Watched Miami Vice. The first half hour or so was highly confusing, turns out it was just setup for the rest of the movie anyway. Did they ever find out who the mole was?
The movie itself... It had good music - though the creepy music foreshadowing was overused - and made sense (but only because I'd read a book about an ex-policeman who'd done something similar irl), so I guess it was alright. For some reason, the sex scenes didn't look real... but I suppose I can't talk because I've never seen a 'real' sex scene.
No comments:
Post a Comment