Saturday, 25 November 2006

Blah. Sleepy.

Went to movie last night with Ez, Tillius and Davo. Saw The Prestige. Liked it, despite the fact that it required some serious suspension of disbelief.
Heehee 'solid' metal rings trick.. I remember doing that one about 10 years ago. I've never been much good at sleight of hand, but that was because I never practised enough.
Played lots of Timezone too. Whee DDR. I think I'll do Tears next time. It sounds nice, and is challenging.

Went to Luke's place, so he could return $1000+ to Ez, for the purchase of his new LCD monitor. It is the size of a small tv. I am envious, especially since I'm back on my 15" CRT, using 800x600 resolution. The 17" monitor from the side of the road finally crapped up enough to make me change back to my really old monitor.

Then went to Ez's. Probably should have gone home instead, nothing really interesting happened. He's changed rooms again, he now lives downstairs, and the computer is there too. There was a book of Women's Erotica in the bookshelf in his old bedroom, I read it for a while.
I saw what I think was a bat land on, and later drop off a palm-like tree.
Freaked Tillius out when I turned off the light and just stood there staring at the city lights.
Slept eventually. Woke up at 10, somehow managed to watch tv/sleep for an hour, and then Tillius left for work at 11. We went for brunch, where I ate too much. Then to Dene's place, Ez followed him all the way to Parra to pick up Hayley, his gf, then we had lunch at Carlingford Court. I think Dene and Hayley went to buy underwear at Target.. *snickers*

Mum arrived later and I got a lift home. Hurrah for not having to walk home in the midday/afternoon heat.

Davo is immature and unnecessarily foul-mouthed, but I have put up with it for long enough. I have never considered him a friend. Due to the insult he made today, I no longer consider him an acquaintance, or a friend of my friend either.

Perhaps I should take a little more consideration into the sort of friends I make and the company that I keep.

No comments: