Thursday, 23 November 2006

Seems like ages ago.

Had an interview with Jackel. Didn't like the idea of a data entry job with tech support tacked on. Am glad I didn't get the position.

Should have spent today researching for the Cisco interview on Tuesday next week.
Figured I'd done enough research on earlier in the morning (read: 1-5am), so spent it playing and mapping instead. So stupid.

Spent the rest of the evening making a rough version of my robe. It's made of gauze-like curtain material, and it's not done, still have to put the hood on it.
I am planning to wear the proper one to Spink's birthday party. Which is next week Friday, on 1 December.
But there's going to be alcohol. Perhaps I should reconsider and just wear something that can be easily washed.. imitation velvet looks so pretty, but does not wash well.
Or maybe I'll just reinforce the hem to be waterproof or something...

Made chocolate truffles too. They were tasty. Too bad mum is sick, she didn't get to try them. Truffles... mmm... though really, they're all just fat and butter. Even my brother said he felt like he was doing something wrong by eating them. *grins*
...
What? How else would you describe something that is made of thickened cream, butter and a seemingly disproportionate amount of chocolate?!

Curses on Centrelink. Curse them and their stupid paperwork. Heartless turds, all of them.

No comments: