Wednesday, 29 November 2006

Went out to the city to get a dust filter for the hole in the side of my computer.
Met up with Net147 at Wynyard. He walked from Town Hall, and got there before I did, despite me being on the train. He was wearing a dark grey polo shirt (it had picked up a few of the fluffy brown seeds on the way) and.. green? pants. He also had his bag with him, though all I know is that it contained water.

Bought a lemon filled donut from the Krispy Kreme store there.
We walked all the way to Town Hall, asking for dust filters in all the computer stores on the way.
Stopped off at some random RSL club to deal with uh.. nature's call, and also spent a while in Officeworks because I had a headache from the smoke/wind. It was really windy, kept blowing dust into my eyes.

We didn't find one until we were pretty much in Town Hall, at the Jaycar store - and they only stocked about 4.

I was starting to get tired from walking by then, and I think Net147 was already tired since he'd ended up walking back the way he came, but he didn't show it.

Checked out the book binder's exhibition opposite Capitol Square, which I'd missed out on seeing on Monday. Some really nice covers and stuff, and lots of equipment was laid out, but there was no binding actually being done.

Walked to uni after that, to get the paper and finally sit down for a bit. Idled in one of the multifaith rooms for a few hours. I slept on his lap a bit. Was aroused by his touching my back (he successfully avoided touching my neck), he eventually touched me inside, he has long slender fingers and it was nice. I released him, unexpectedly, and then we had to stop before we made a huge mess.
The room was almost cube-like, there's nothing much in there apart from a stack of chairs, a shelf for shoes, two fluorescent lights (one didn't work) and one of those small round lights that are embedded into the ceiling.

Took the train home after that.

No comments: