Sunday, 28 January 2007

Aaaah tired. My bum hurts. Spent the last few hours cycling to Eastwood and back.

Wacky lives on a hill. :( And he seems bored.

The last week of work consisted of reading textbooks, because the laptops didn't arrive so we couldn't do anything.
This week should be more interesting, bootcamp is on this week.

Did I ever mention that I hated my parents for insisting I get off the computer? Every time, they always do it when something important is happening. EVERY TIME. What is the point of having my own computer and being an adult when my parents turn the power off, because they can?! I guess I'm not going to get to talk to Net147 for a long time. I suppose that is for the best. Knowing those parents, they'd probably MAGICALLY APPEAR or something while I'm mourning, and then demand to know why I'm still awake.

No comments: