Friday 30 March 2007
Lurked in the library at Pennant Hills. Annoyed Tillius by not calling him.
Garlic bread is yum. Dogs running around crazily are amusing. Sonic on the Wii is fun, yet tiring on the arms.
Went to Ez's. Kerrigan smells different. One of the first things he did was poke me. Why does everyone poke me -_-;;
Lurked. Played Wii. Played table tennis. Annoyed the cat. Got dinner, then went to bar in Parramatta to hear bands play. It was loud. Needed to go to the toilet but there was someone in it? Ended up going to the guys' toilets upstairs... and then a guy walked in as I was walking out after having done what I needed to do.
Then picked up Davo and went back to Ez's. Played some more Wii, then slept. In the same bed (mattress) as Tillius. Both climaxed. Came very near to losing all control.
Saturday 31 March 2007
Woke up sometime around 6, Turnbull, Kris Ez and two cousins arrived, went to get breakfast, then headed to Heartbreak Ridge.
There was no surrender rule. I ran around a hill and shot some guy I didn't know about 4 times because I didn't hear him yell 'hit' the first time. And because he was sitting down and didn't expect 'a small psycho girl to come racing around the corner'. Teehee.
Got an entire pizza for lunch. Didn't eat it all. Why do people smoke while eating?!
Went back to Ez's, played the new monopoly (it got boring rather quickly), Wii, compared welts, and generally lurked. I have 6 on my right leg (one's actually blue), two on my right arm, a few on my bum and back, and one on my head. That last one hurts. It occurred to me that I should have taken the hits on the front of my torso, because that was where I had the most armour. *shakes fist at instinct*
Talked to Tillius for an indeterminate length of time - probably at least an hour, the sun was setting - before being interrupted by a number of people.
Went to Pancakes. There were a lot of people around. Ez felt sick after drinking a milk-based drink, so ended up not eating his Caesar Salad. Which was tasty.
On the way back home, Ez honked at some roofless black car for cutting in front, and then sitting at the lights while it was green. Was chased by them - car with at least 2, probably 4 dark skinned males who had accents much like the Lebanese - for maybe 5min before Ez went around a roundabout 3 times, made a screeching turn into a dead end street, turned off the lights, screeched out again when they found us, and apologised when they pulled up alongside. They yelled profanities and threw something small at the car - I think it was a bottlecap - because we were looking at them. *rolls eyes*
So yeah.. the entire thing just reaffirmed my view that males + cars + ego = total idiots.
Got home, worried a bit while washing hair, then slept.
No comments:
Post a Comment