Sunday, 6 May 2007

Ez's 21st

Kerrigan picked me up after the parentals ran off with both the cars.
Davo gave him directions the long way around.
Some jerk turned in the intersection in front of us, just as the lights were going orange. So if we'd kept going (which we legally could have), we would have crashed and it would have been their fault. But Kerrigan is a sane driver, and prefers taking off some of the tyres to Ez's car, over crumpling the front end of it.

The party was full of alcohol.
And I get tipsy really easily.

Midori and schweppes bounces bubbles on my nose. It is weird and cold.
Midori and milk is actually a real drink. Dene's mum drinks it. It is melony. Ran out of ice a few times.
Rum is best not drunk on its own.
Swizzle sticks are stirring sticks. Ez has blue and yellow ones.
It's true - you can drink more alcohol once you get somewhat tipsy. It doesn't taste quite as bad.

Kris brought along Guitar Hero, and a plastic guitar. It was weird, and much like DDR, but with a guitar. And fingers.

Small children were there. I forget their names, but they were small and I was more hyper than they were. Well, after I'd had a few drinks I wasn't. Drinking has the wrong effect on me. Ez's mum locked the back door so the younger two girls wouldn't get into the pool. Because no one wants the guests to drown at a party...

People there included:
some old guy (it was Ez's mum's dad)
Ez's mum's sister
Kris and his gf - I forget her name but she was a really light blonde. And pretty.
Dene's mum and half the family of a guy mostly unrelated to Dene
Ez's mum and that guy who works with Ez
Nick, who is some other guy who works with Ez
Tillius
Davo - he ran off in his dad's ute after getting told that he wasn't allowed to drink
Kerrigan
Turnbull
Marshall - for about 20min after midnight

I can remember names. *sagenod*
Remarkably, the cat got locked up in a bedroom. Poor kitty.

Food was nice. Sausages and steak. And cake, of course. Ez sculled something, I think it was orange juice and vodka, but the image in my head is not clear. *shakes fist at yellow lights*

Most of the people left after a while.
Kerrigan and Turnbull looked up lesbian pr0n on Ez's computer. It wasn't arousing. -_-
Amazing, the stuff that people can talk about while intoxicated. Why were Kerrigan and Turnbull both offering condoms?? Not that Turnbull had any, all he found in his wallet was the empty, opened packaging of one.
Ez got to his happy stage and laughed at us all.

Went to sleep sometime after midnight. Alcohol makes me far too sleepy. Apparently Tillius came up after me and people tried to make him go back down. And apparently I hissed at them all so they gave up. But I don't remember that because I'd probably fallen asleep. Apparently Tillius was molesting me, but I assume he gave up when I didn't respond. Due to being asleep.
I do remember waking up while it was still dark and thinking 'Ooh person is warmer than blankets' when I saw Tillius there, but that was pretty brief. Wonder why the lower part of my torso hurts after a while. He's not that heavy.. is he? Adults waking up are blah.
Spotty!

No comments: