So Yoru and Heidi had their exams at the Conservatorium today. Vicki, the examiner, failed the girl who took hers before them, on the sole basis that her sound was too crap. Except the girl had braces, which has a pretty severe effect when the instrument being played is a flute. Extreme frowns for Vicki. >=(
I've no idea what Yoru and Heidi got. I do hope they passed. I know that I could probably have played better myself.
Lurked outside the Verbruggen Hall afterwards for about an hour, listening to a concert.
Then went to meet up with Tillius. It was cold outside. Weren't intending to stay out late because we both had to get up early, but it was well past midnight by the time I got home. Walked around school a bit. The trees were a lot bigger, and the tables near the basketball courts have umbrellas on them. Chased him around the top oval a bit. Grass is wet. Picked a table and ended up not just sitting on the seats. Fell asleep in the car. He snores quietly.
No comments:
Post a Comment