I don't remember what I was doing, nor why I was fleeing with someone
But neither s/he or I were particularly combat-competent, and we were both unarmed
One of our pursuers attacked, somehow it ended up with him in my grasp
The two of us ended up being loosely surrounded by 6+ opponents all eager to do us harm
The attacker was heavy, and out of breath, potentially not even conscious, since in the aftermath of the tussle I ended up propping him up with his neck in my arms in a position where there was no way I could have stopped him if he'd decided to get away.
I was tired, but enraged and defiant; I yelled at them to stay back or I'd break his neck - I really would! While inwardly the entire time I didn't have a clue how I'd do that; he was not a particularly scrawny specimen of human.
Woke up wondering how to break someone's neck.
No comments:
Post a Comment