Today was a good day, except for a bit of disappointment, but even that was gone by the time I'd finished my Easy Way drink.
Got out to city by maybe 12:15, decided I'd go up to see if Kinokuniya was open. It was, and I read manga until 13:00 >_<
Met up with Net147 at TH, then spent the next who knows how long wandering around Darling Harbour, the city and Hyde Park, searching for balloons. Didn't end up taking any balloons.
Hyde Park was very crowded, due to Australia Day celebration stuffs, and all the food smells coming from the food stalls made me hungry.
Ate lunch at Sushi Train. Raw scallop tastes like oyster. Net147 managed to go through 2(?) packets of wasabi. He took a packet.
Somehow ended up in Hyde Park (again!), just sitting on the grass together. He's not squishable! >_< I tried to squish his midsection, but he kept puffing himself out and unsquishing himself! I also showed off my new camera and tried to take photos of him. That was amusing, though the packet of wasabi made its reappearance in front of the lens a few times. >_< Note to self: nipples are small and ticklish.
Eventually, I remembered that I was supposed to buy InitialD manga for Ez, and hadn't done so yet. By the time we got to Kinokuniya, it was 1811 on my watch. 10min after Kinokuniya had closed. Much irritation at own stupidity and mental kicking of self occurred immediately afterwards. Walked to a comic store on Pitt St to see if they had the manga; they hadn't even been open for business.
Headed back to TH station rather dejectedly. Bought Easy Way to cheer myself up. We managed to catch the train Net147 was supposed to go on before it left. By the time it got to Central, (I took it because I didn't want to wait 20min for one that went to Epping from TH) I'd managed to finish my drink, and get over my disappointment as well. Pearl milk tea (something new) instead of watermelon juice.
No comments:
Post a Comment