Whew. Such a busy week this week.
Drove to Ez's place. Got there on time - 5pm. Was surprised, because it was raining and I don't have a lot of experience driving in wet conditions yet. Yay for going 80km/hr down the big dipper. Heeheehee.
Bligh, the cat, was outside in the drizzle. He kept meowing and wanting to get into the house. Ez could be seen through the window, sleeping on his bed.
Was let in. Sat around, admired photos, looked at a really old camera, made small talk, etc. for an hour until Tillius arrived around 17:50 and mum FINALLY decided to leave. Ez threw cushions at Tillius as soon as he walked in the door. Tillius threw them back, Ez ducked or something, and the cushions knocked over some glasses behind him. They were a little bigger than shot-sized, and arranged around a good sized bottle of Baileys. One broke. O_o What an entrance.
Then went to Winston Hills shops to rent movies and buy food/snacks/drinks. Ez drove. Tillius paid for the 2 DVDs we rented. (I should probably pay for stuff sometime too... it's not fair for everyone else to be treating me all the time.) I bought alcohol with Ez's money (very late 18th present). I find raspberry vodka tastes disgusting. Maybe I should have just bought Baileys.
Ez cooked the steaks he bought. In the oven. Hmm. They were pretty tasty. He mixed orange-mango juice, and apparently added vodka to it. I couldn't taste the vodka. We watched the movies - "Deuce Bigalo, European Gigolo" and "Island".
Ez opened the raspberry vodka and mixed it with Sprite. I just drank a mouthful on its own. It was yuck and burned, so I poured orange-mango juice in. Bligh bit me on the arm - only lightly, but he has sharp cat teeth - when he got sick of being patted.
Mum arrived at 10:58 - early!, but more importantly, before we finished watching Island - with Karen in tow. I took the remaining 5 Tim Tams home with me.
Actually, I think I'll eat one now before I go to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment