Tuesday, 6 February 2007

Subnetting

I think Net147 and I finally had an argument. Over something small stupid that I knew I shouldn't have asked in the first place, too. Why did I think I'd get a different answer to the one I got last time anyway? On the other hand, what's so difficult between picking either the number 4 or 6... does that even count as though I were thinking he was just a tool to use?
Why did something so minor as picking whether to use IPv4 or IPv6 addresses to practice with turn into something that's so painful.. nevermind that I don't actually know anything about IPv6...

Perhaps I should just stop asking him things...

Perhaps I should just stop talking to him... would that make this any easier?

Didn't end up subnetting anything in the end. I'll do it at work tomorrow or something. Need to practice anyway.
Jeraf said 46 when asked (-_-;;), then picked 4.
Thran picked 6.
So I guess I'm doing both. It'll be good practice, and new things to learn too.

Spent the rest of the time in Achaea, mostly running around offplane, gathering gold while Inconditus followed. I don't know why he did that, it wasn't like he was doing much.
Game or not, being with other people who will laugh at my randomness is... nice... As opposed to only being able to hurt them... Me, make people laugh.. yeah right, since when...

No comments: