Thought I missed the fast train after work today, so I decided to go out and have dinner with Tillius.
Turned out I hadn't, of course. And the connecting train was also an express that stopped at the station I wanted.
But that one was late, so all was well. Or something.
Got picked up by Tillius and went to drive around for about an hour on the rooftop carpark at Towers.
There was another car there, with a couple in it. It had the engine running the entire time we were there (they left before we did). Tillius speculated that they had the air conditioning running to stop the windows from fogging up.
Third gear in a relatively small area is slightly dangerous. However, lamp poles were avoided, the security guys left us alone, and I can actually change gears on my own now. Hurrah!
Went for dinner at someplace named Trellini's Bar & Restaurant up in the Piazza. Sat on a padded bench thing and found that I was taller than Tillius. AND my feet touch the ground. O_o
Pasta was nice. Particularly with pieces of mushroom and small dead sheep mixed within the sauce. It looked like a small portion (because they put it in huge plates), but I was really full by the time I finally managed to finish it.
The dessert looked nice and the smell of waffles is delicious. But too expensive!
Also utilised the paper they had covering the table. I thought it was a waste of tree, but by the time we left, most of it was covered in doodles and four columns (several hours worth) of word association, in alternating directions because we were sitting on opposite sides of the table.
After that, Tillius drove around at random, looking for a swingset in a park. Finally found one in Oatlands or somewhere. We do not fit in the baby seats anymore. My arms are weak =(
Finally got home close to midnight.
*cheer randomness and learning to drive manual*
No comments:
Post a Comment