Chris himself didn't get there until 1930. He brought with him 8 others - apparently they'd missed their train because Chris had lost track of time while fixing his watch. (Oh the irony.) A while later, Steve arrived, with the final numbers totalling 13. I spent the waiting time hastily writing Chris a 'card'. Silver chain without cross, brown shirt, lightly striped, silver bird motif over left part of chest, jeans.
Food. Had salmon. Was good. Salad was not so good.. I dislike cucumber. The bill at the end turned out to be over $400 for the whole group. O_o
Walked to the Minus 5 bar. On the way, one of his female HS friends left, and when we got there, the three friends from uni left. Steve disappeared somewhere.
Turns out they couldn't get into the ice bar until 2330, so we drank 3 rounds of drinks in the bar below before leaving. The guy at the end of the table kept blowing out the fire =(
Had Lemon and lime bitters, and Long Island Tea - which I didn't finish, so they passed it around the table and everyone else finished it.
Do not try to trip someone after they've had a few drinks. They may end up flat on their face. Dreamt I was with Chris @ someone's (his?) place. There were others, were probably doing/playing something. Was curled up on the bed and he was sitting next to me. I brushed a closed fist over his open palm and he gathered me into his arms, hugged me, said something tender. Next scene: on the bus next to him, getting off somewhere that I didn't recognise, and only remembering after the bus had left that I'd left my bag at his place.
No comments:
Post a Comment