Mmm. Went to the Animania setup thing at Town Hall. Got there at 11. Sat around for an hour, not doing anything. Sat on the stage and felt resentful at the guy setting up the laptops. Poked a final year IT student a few times. He's always wearing a black tshirt.
The arcade game machines arrived a little before lunchtime. I played a lot of DDR. A lot of people played a lot of DDR for 3hrs straight. Poor DDR dancepads. The floor area around the machine was practically thumping up and down in time with the dancers' steps. I hope there's a technician for that machine. It'll probably break halfway through the festival.
I have to be in the city by 7am tomorrow morning. That means leaving the house at 6am. *sigh*
Went to watch a movie - Serenity - with Tillius at 15:45. I want River's moves. I want her axe too. Good cinematics, slightly confusing plotline at first. Strangely sudden romance between River's brother and the ship's engineer was blah. The movie could have done without it.
I'll finish this post with a quote:
"I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar."
No comments:
Post a Comment