It's been a while, eh. I wonder if I have any readers left. I wonder if they actually read everything.
Increment 2 of OOD assignment has been finished. Networking study is up next, with the exam on Monday. I'll also need to start on the 1st section of DCA - must do the labs, dammit! And will also have to do the second ICS group assignment, but it's a group assignment, so hopefully it will be little easier to deal with.
Increment 2 of OOD 'demonstration' was nonexistent. We had to do a written quiz. So stupid.
Tim gave me Illustrator 10. I spent a frustrating few hours trying to figure it out. Net147 helped some. Am still trying, though I think I've gotten the hang of how to use a paintbrush now. -_-;;
Tillius reached 3wks. I think I have yet to get 2wks, but I'm not entirely sure. These days, a week feels like a long, long time. I'm still working on reaching 1 month, let alone 4 months, like before; I still have that 7 month attempt to look towards.
I'm worried about Net147. His skin wouldn't stop burning, he felt numb, and his head felt hot. Sleep, came online, anime, sleep.
(I'm also hoping that he'll get the marks to go to UTS next year, but that's beside the point.)
He seemed sort of down earlier (yesterday, 20:00-22:00); understandably so because he has been trying to make himself study something he's not particularly interested in. But he said that there was a large gap in his memory, as if something had grinded against his mind and dislocated a part of it.
I want to help him, but I don't know how. I wish I did. I always want to assist or do something when I know he's having problems, but it always happens that I don't know what to do/how to help/other stupid things. And yet, you still look up to me... while at the same time, I look up to you... I wish I had more/better advice I could give you, but it's up to you to actually do the study ._.
Yet I can listen... I can hope... I can pray. And although it feels like nothing ever happens as a result, I remember that listening was said to have helped; I know that hope is not just wishful thinking, it can actually happen; I have to believe that my prayers are heard, that they're effective, that they will be answered, if they haven't already been. That's what faith is.
Soon, I will have to ask for my memories back from Him. I fear that day. The paths have well and truly diverged by now, although they still run parallel. I don't want to think about the mess that may occur. I know things can't go back. I will not seek; I don't think it has been a year yet. I will not settle for second best; I will not judge by appearances. For now, I will close the paths to relationships, because I do not think I am stable anymore. There is no need to rush...
No comments:
Post a Comment