Sunday, 25 September 2005

Final Animania volunteers workshop. Basically, packing showbags. Got my volunteer t-shirt - it's black, with the logo and dates on the front, and 'Animania' in red on the back - as well as an Animania lanyard and volunteer ID card (which has a horrible picture of me blinking on it).

The Anime club was doing a screening marathon, with free lunch. So I went up there for lunch. There was salmon in the sandwiches and wraps!!! O_o Such GOOD catering O_o
After that, I went back down to the workshop, but after waiting some 30min for more Animania booklets, I got fed up and went to watch anime. Saw the Air movie. :D
Came very close to winning a free ticket to Howl's Moving Castle, but missed out because I lost the critical scissors-paper-rock round.
After the screening, the screener-person said, "If anyone wants it, this is the DVD that has Jungle and Air on it." So as compensation (for myself -_-; I'm so lame), I took it.

Got the reference list done for ICS.

Easy Way is having yet another promotion thing - spend >$5.00 and get a $5 voucher. I wonder if they'll give change if the purchase isn't exactly $5 when one wants to use the voucher.

No comments: