Tuesday, 13 September 2005

Today is Mase's birthday.

Yesterday, I was up till 11:59pm writing stuff for his 'card' - 5 paint samples.
Yay for blue lunar mushrooms. I have no picture of it. *shrugs*
Put some photos in too. Photos from the year 10 geography excursion to the snowy mountains.
Dad sent it yesterday morning by courier. I've paid him back for it already. It was packed with foam and shredded paper - not as fun as bubblewrap, but very good shock insulation.

I'm glad some of the things I wrote made Mase smile.
I'm surprised that I can still write things that made him cry.
I'm amazed that both of us still remember what was said so long ago.

To be honest, writing on the back of the envelope brought tears to my eyes too. I don't completely remember what I wrote, but it started something like 'To the one who said that he would point to the girl in the newspaper/tv and say, 'I knew her when she was younger!'
and ended with something similar to 'know that this one is glad to have an older brother.'

Other stuff:
Took train to TH with Tillius to get Initial D and Inuyasha (in Jap) for Ez and Liz, respectively. Tillius ended up getting Bumageddon - The Final Pongflict for his brother.
Today is Liz's birthday too. O_o
Friday is Andrew's (Tillius' younger brother's) birthday. O_O

Whatshisname... friend of Alan, from uni. Alan being the one I blurted "I hope you fail!" to. Friend of Alan knows Keri and Jen Cheung (who?) from school. Jen told him I was random. (yay?) Whatever 'dirt' she has on me is fairly mild, but I suppose he is going to enjoy teasing/taunting me with it anyway. -_-;
He asked me when my birthday was. Said something about a present. When I wouldn't tell him, he took a look at my email and then ran off, thinking to check my online profile. As if I'd put my birthday online.
[Realtime] Oh. So that's who the new person who added me to their contacts list was... his name's Chris. [/Realtime]
The next time I saw him and his friend, 'Losty' (aka allan), they were sitting with Alan in a semicircle on the couches. All three had their laptops out. As soon as Alan saw me, he said, "What's he doing/done to you? He's got his laptop out." That was weird. Strangely protective. O_o

No comments: