I took a shower this morning. Finished around 2am. I discovered a lump at the entrance to my cervix. Was freaked out.
8:30am, arrive in the city. Go to tower building and make an appointment to see the doctor at 13:15. Then go to OOD lecture, telling my programming partner not to volunteer to be first if I'm not there.
11:00, sashimi (salmon, tuna, kingfish) with lettuce salad, rice and miso for lunch with two other guys whom I know.
11:55, get paid back the $10 I lent to one of the guys so he could pay for his lunch. XD
12:15, arrive back at tower building. Sit to wait for appointment.
12:40, doctor (thankfully female) finally finishes with the previous patient (who was also female). I tell the doctor - Julie - what the problem is. She asked me a few questions, such as if the lump had been there before (no), if I'd had sex (no), if I'd ever had a pap smear (no - I was also faintly curious, but didn't say that).
She did an internal examination with two fingers and pressing on various areas of my belly with her other hand. I was nervous. I think she used some sort of lubricant, because after an initial feeling of being stretched, it didn't hurt to have her fingers inside. The pressing on my belly was uncomfortable and caused random jabs of pain. I was relieved when she took her fingers out, even though I couldn't actually feel them inside me.
After a bit, she said that she wanted to take a look. I wasn't expecting that at all. She showed me a speculum and told me that it was the smallest one she had. It was transparent, plastic, and shaped like a tapered cylinder. I admit that I felt a thrill of excitement when I saw it. It entered easily; once again, there was a feeling of being stretched as my muscles widened at its intrusion. There was a new feeling... almost as if I was bloated, most probably when she widened the bills and locked them open. After a while, my inside walls felt warmer than usual. I didn't watch what she was doing. I wonder what she saw. She warned me before closing it and taking it out. I felt abnormally wet - more than likely that she'd used lubrication.
Turns out she'd also taken a pap smear while she was 'taking a look'. She said that results would come back in a week, so I should make another appointment next week.
12:55, signed the medicare.. thing.. and booked another appointment.
13:00 (on my watch, which is 2min fast), arrived in the computer lab, on time for the demonstration. But much time was spent waiting. The instructor (he's nice) asked about super(), as expected. He also asked about the strange keyboard constructor, which I'd written - I explained what it did. He said that he'd never seen it before, and that he would ask Ryan (teh best lecturer ever~) about it, because Ryan would know what it was.
The strange keyboard constructor looked like this:
Keyboard keyboard = new Keyboard()
{
public boolean isOptimizedDrawingEnabled()
{
return false;
}
};
Unfortunately, it wasn't indented properly in my partner's version of the source code, so we may lose a mark for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment