Woke up at 1pm.
Was surprised to find that I'd appeared in Net147's dreams for the third time in a row. So odd. I wonder why... I wonder what I/we were doing in his dream. I didn't ask though, because I thought he might be at the programming competition finals thing.
Around 14:10, went with dad to look at a house in Cliff St. It was too expensive, and rather old. There was a lot of wood in it though, giving it a comfortable sort of feel.
Drove back. Ended up doing some parking practice in the carpark behind the school near the YMCA. And some parallel parking on the street at the end of Duntroon.
Thran called me as I was parking outside the church, to tell me that I was supposed to be there. Dad did a little rant about how his brother's car was scratched and how P platers always had such accidents.
It is really irritating, the way he always keeps trying to touch me. He's so annoyingly persistent too. What doesn't he understand about my not wanting to touch him??
And to top it all off, he touched my hair! *growls angrily*
There is something in Rozen Maiden that Shinku said... about how a lady only allows a man to touch her hair if she trusts him... or something... one of the later episodes. Google says it is the 12th (final) episode. That sounds about right.
Went to an internet cafe in Eastwood to play World of Warcraft with 5 other guys from YG. Chris, student of Girraween, is coping with bullying and doesn't talk to his 3rd ex. I think he also has HSC this year.
Left Eastwood at 19:55. It was raining.
No comments:
Post a Comment