This week is the IT Faculty's break week.
There are no lectures, tutorials or labs this week.
I went to class at uni today. Because the Monday after Vice Chancellor's week (also no classes week) is a public holiday. So today was like... make-up class for class that we will be missing. *rolls eyes*
ICS group meeting happened too.
We spent 2hrs, which resulted in three diagrams, one of which was a very brief outline of a solution. Reached the decision to do research for the solutions and post up the results on UTSOnline by Monday next week.
I felt guilty about not having done my part. *sighs*
Tim hadn't completed his part, so I can't even finish my part until he does his. At least he is writing his report style.
Bleeding started 5hrs ago. I went to sleep once I got home, around 16:30. Didn't wake until around 18:00.
Was stupid and gave in. Bleeding seemed to get heavier afterwards.
Took a shower, washed hair, ate dinner, and now here I am, trying to get uni work done. It's starting to hurt and I'm beginning to feel cold.
I guess I should drink this medicine stuff... I am going to pour it into my dad's lap if he says another stupid thing. I have had enough of his teasing.
Wishes are just wishes... they're not going to come true.
1 comment:
wow, i haven't commented on ur blog for ages... (since last year?)
i wish we had a break week, we always get one more uni-working week than all the other unis, dammit
Post a Comment