Took train up to Town Hall. Not quite sure why. Went to Darling Harbour. The small patch of dirt near the water that Net147 avoided by jumping onto grass nearby has no grass left around it. It's just all dirt now. Has it really been a year...
Walked up the stairs that are near the colourful art place. Although I've been up it two or three times, it's just never really registered in my mind. I was surprised to find a bridge. There was a black fence on both sides to stop people from falling off. Underneath was grass, a flowerbed and a road. Haven't felt so suicidal for a long time.
Took train back to Epping. Walked/ran three quarters of the way home in 20min. A bus came along, its route stopped before it got to my stop. What I should have done was to ask the nice driver for a lift to the top of the road. But I didn't. I decided I would wait for the next one.
The next bus driver was a bastard. When I asked him the price of a concession, he said nastily, "Oh, it's going to be one of those days, is it? Ok, it's $1.70, with your concession pass."
It took ANOTHER 20 MINUTES to get home. Because the damned bus decided to go around half a dozen streets before actually going to my stop. That's what I get for not following my instincts. *scowls*
I guess it was good to actually talk to Net147, rather than just make small talk.
No comments:
Post a Comment