Took train to Wynyard. Met up with Tim, Daniel and Pauline. Took train to North Sydney. Daniel's ticket didn't work - because North Sydney is not classified as a City station.
Walked up the Pacific Highway, then down McLaren St to Miller St, then walked up and down Miller St. Looking for the Victoria Bar, located on top of a Starbucks. >_<
Cass ended up meeting us on the street somewhere and walking us there. There were a whole lot of BITs. Someone bought an entire tray of 'cowboy' shots. (Why on earth did they name the drink 'cocksucking cowboy'?? Some drinks have such disgusting names. It's mostly butterscotch schnapps with a layer of baileys on top. The drink itself looks quite interesting.) I took the one offered - without spilling it - took a sip, then sat there and stared at it for a long time. Drank it eventually. All at once, like I was supposed to. It didn't taste like much. Unexpectedly, it burned.
Ordered food. Wedges with sour cream. Didn't end up finishing them. I don't like sour cream.
Gave Cass her birthday present and card.
Tim bought me a shot of Baileys. Didn't drink it all at once. It's actually not as nice as I thought it was. It burned nicely though. Maybe what I tasted in Germany was actually mixed with milk?
Eventually, half the group left and the other half migrated to the couches, forming a ring around a pole. One of Cass's HS friends seems quite good at dancing. Took photos with my conventional camera. Not sure how the pictures will turn out - it was fairly dim, so the flash had to be used.
Left around 21:30 because I was getting quite bored.
No comments:
Post a Comment