Missed uni. Spent the day at home, mostly in bed. Stupid periods. The daytime wasn't so bad. I think I might have taken the painkiller in time.
Bad things started happening when it started to get dark though. I think the painkiller wore off by then. Strange, how I was still thanking Him for everything... even the suffering. Dare I hope that I am actually learning?
Vomiting... pain got much worse... broke out into cold sweat... my body had serious problems keeping its temperature normal. I took a shower and didn't want to get out because it was so warm, even though my body felt numb. I just wanted to fall asleep and not wake up. The thought of drowning didn't even scare me, but it was enough to make me get out. Even then, I didn't want to hurt others... how strange.
It was cold. The heater didn't warm enough places, like the other side of my body. Found that I had clean pants and underwear, but no shirt. Ended up walking out of the bathroom topless, with a towel. Whether it was more for warmth or for decency's sake, I really don't know.
Even though the uh... anti-vomiting pill that I took helped for a few hours, I woke and started vomiting again at random times from around 1am-2am August 3rd. (Yes, this entry is backdated.)
Ended up going to sleep in mum's bed. It was so much warmer there. Didn't wake up until around 6am, at which point I went back to my own bed and slept some more. I wanted to sms something like 'good luck', but fell asleep with the phone in my hands again. Why have I wished for his warmth so many times whenever this happens? What is he to me?
No comments:
Post a Comment