Tuesday, 23 August 2005

Hour long group meeting after ICS lab today.
Decided on what people would do.
I'm editor. Therefore I will have a day (day and half, if lucky) to mesh everyone's description of the various stakeholder groups together into one part of the report.

Tomorrow and Thursday, I will work on the OOD project with Spink. Increment 1 is so easy, so I'm hoping to finish it this week, or by Tuesday next week at the latest. The sooner it's finished, the more time there will be for coding. Which I am still not at all confident about doing. Hopefully, planning out the classes will help with that immensely.
But it doesn't hurt to aim for HD anyway!

I still have to prepare that DCA presentation... I'll do it Wednesday afternoon when I get back from uni. I need to think up some sort of stimulus so people don't fall asleep - like maybe an example of a hugely long xml document, to show people just why xml optimisation is needed...
It's going to be difficult to get full marks... there's another person doing the -same- article in the -same- tutorial. *sighs*

No comments: