*stretches*
Revamped blog, as you many have noticed. New colour scheme. I've been wanting to do something like this for quite a while now. CSS is quite easy to understand. I wonder if there's anywhere that lists all the properties that are customisable though!
Dreamweaver is soooo good. I love the split view - edit in Code, then view changes in Design.
I've been doing a lot of stuff in the way of site design lately. Changed my homepage, and now the changing the colour scheme of my blog. Perhaps I should get around to making a layout for that Tabulas...
Talked to Keith (the one from HK) over msn. Seems like he met Jeremy at some camp. Probably MYC. Mind you, I have no idea what that's all about. It may or may not be UNSW specific. I've stayed well away from the christian groups of UTS. I'm sure there's nothing wrong with them, but with things the way they are at the moment, I probably wouldn't be allowed to go anywhere with them if there were activities anyway.
Keith has a sister. O_o I didn't know that.
Got out of bed around 5pm today. Lay in bed awake for like 3hrs. Didn't feel like interacting with parents.
Gave in, of course. *sighs* It serves me right for being so lazy. That always seems to happen whenever I lie in bed for longer than I should.
o_o Net147 actually talked to me today.
O_o He even said goodnight.
O_O He has to know 8 texts for English!!
No comments:
Post a Comment