Friday, 22 July 2005

Went to city to go to convention at Sydney Convention Centre. Went past the traffic lights at the 7-11 store in TH. It looked like it was change of period time - there were a lot of students there. I wondered if Net147 was one of the people.
Turns out he was, because he sms'd me.
11:57:22 "In city eh?
12:48:08 "Yeah. At 711 corner."
Coincidence O_o
Later, after the convention/expo thing, I went to get lunch. Between 16:00-17:00. Went to Umaimon. Net147 decided to meet me after he'd gotten himself a burger. He took a bit to figure out how to get in though, because the main door was closed. He told me half-jokingly afterwards that he was wondering if he should go in through the window.
I'd ordered Chicken Teriyaki (again - I think it's become my favourite). They served it with rice, noodles, Japanese tea and Miso soup. I let Net147 have the miso. It had been sitting there for a while, so it was a bit cold. When I was on the train, I got the following sms that made me smile:
17:25:47 "Do I owe you a miso soup now?"

No comments: