Friday, 1 July 2005

Went to sleep at 7am this morning. Woke up at 11. Took a shower, then hung up the clothes. Cramps were bad, so took some painkillers, filled up a hot water bottle and went back to sleep until sometime in the afternoon. Was woken up by the phone ringing, decided to actually answer it. Good thing I did - it was the woman from Eastwood. I'll be going to see how they run classes and stuff at 10am tomorrow.
Went back to bed. Mum called, telling me to eat stuff. Vomited a few (three?) times. Drank warm water.

Woke up sometime in the evening and watched tv. Ate some fish, vegetables, egg.
Shy hasn't moved from where it's been all day. I think it's going to die soon. Mixed feelings about that. I'm not very good at taking care of living things. Not even myself.

Tomorrow, must remember to bring resume, music certificates (8th/7th grade) and sheet music, in case they want me to play for them on the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aah, hope you've gotten better. That sounded bad - although it was 9 days ago.