Nothing much to report at all.
Went to Strathfield to get info about free training. Wasn't eligible.
Went to Victoria's Basement. Someplace to replace Karen's cup. Parramatta to um... eat breakfast (at 1pm). Two rolls of sushi, some fried stuff and a medium sized coconut milk tea with mini pearls (yay for Easy Way, poor mum had to walk all the way to the other side of the mall to get it ._." ) proved to be far too much food. Felt a little queasy, as if I might throw up. I was that full. Walked around in the Westfield until the feeling went away. Lincraft.
Picked up L plates at home, then drove to the RTA in Thornleigh - to get more L plates, there's 4 in the house now, I need to put a pair into dad's car - then to pick up brother and sister, and then back home.
Watched a lot of Soukyuu no Fafner.
No comments:
Post a Comment