The moon is visible... it is a crescent moon, perhaps two days after the half moon...
So that prayer really did help. Well... maybe not help, more like pointed in the right direction. Which is also good. It is nice to know it was heard. *is thankful*
I should sleep, but I don't want to dream... but the longer I stay, the worse I'll feel, both physically and mentally... it's only been two days and already I'm not liking what is happening - but who am I to say such things? Although my heart is still easily wounded, I thought my feelings were not that fragile anymore.
My body is deteriorating though. July has been an exceptionally lazy month, with very little actual moving around. I think I've slowly gotten addicted to the computer.
My breasts have been heavy for the last few days, and recently I've woken up with soreness in the muscles over my stomach. Soon, it will happen again... I am dreading it... I am dreading the vomiting more than the pain, I haven't taken the medicine this month... I hope it happens before spring semester starts... already, the month of July is drawing to a close...
The neighbour, Julie, is heading out. I can see the light from her car headlights shining into the living room. Her housemate, a male whose name I do not know, just got into the car. What am I doing...
No comments:
Post a Comment