Went outside to take photos with the digital camera. Was out for quite a few hours. However, since Karen and I were in rollerblades (mistake on Karen's part), we only went around the area near John's place. Derek, who took his bike, was probably bored out of his mind. I have no idea why he chose to come along, but I'm glad he did, because he brought along a bag and carried water bottles for us. :D
Took quite a few pictures. However, since most of them are still 5 megapixels in size (albeit .jpg), I won't put them up just yet.
I need the photos to create an entry for a competition. The theme is 'daydreaming', and contestants are supposed to combine 'photos to make a sceen or picture which looks like part of a dream or a daydream', and to 'be creative'. I wonder if that's still possible.
I have this picture in my head. It was imprinted into my memory 9th July last year, while I was on AFX. *takes her deep into the forest of light and shelters her*
It's of a forest clearing; full moon overhead, millions and millions of stars in the night sky (one would never see so many while in a human city). The trees' leaves are coated in silvery grey moonlight, but near the ground, their trunks merge into the organised chaos characteristic of a forest. I think they're Eucalypts. There are two silhouetted figures - a couple, one male, one female - within the clearing. Their dark hair is shiny under the moon and their eyes are bright; the moon picks out their shoulders but the rest of their body fades to the black silhouette. Other than these details, there is no way to really identify them. They are embracing; between them, as if their bodies were transparent, there is a small, bright spark of light.
Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of a clearing of any sort, although we did venture into the small strip of bushland next to the M2.
The only picture of two people together that I got were of two young girls sitting on each other in the park down the street, trying to play on the seesaw-like thing with another girl, who was stuck in the air.
Oh well. I haven't even finished editing the date out of the pictures yet. I hate that date thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment