PDC was awful. What a horrible way to end the semester. Some of the 'multiple choice questions' weren't questions. They were "Choose the most accurate:" things. 20 questions. I answered maybe 17 or 18. Right near the end, I was rubbing out furiously, and then the man at the front said "Pens down". I was just about to colour in the answer to the question I'd been working on for the last 10min. One of the supervisor people, who just happened to be standing right next to me, tried to pick the answer sheet up immediately. I didn't let him, of course; very very quickly coloured in the C bubble. I didn't want to waste 10min of working. I think I got the damned question wrong though. Evil DNF. Intense hatred of DNF and logic. I'm not going to get over 90% in that exam.
Miguel was so frustrated afterward. His English really holds him back from achieving what he is capable of. The guy studies his ass off - he'd started studying last week. He probably has all the concepts down pat; could probably explain everything, despite it having been taught in English. Yet because of his poor English, he barely understands the questions, and it probably takes him even longer to translate his answer into understandable English.
Went to Harry's outside Capitol Square with Vu, Steve, Lou and the guy whose name I don't know. Had a meat pie with potato and gravy. It was warm and very good. Vu's hotdog sort of fell apart as he tried to eat it. Kudos to the guy whose name I don't know. He managed to eat his entire hotdog without getting his white shirt dirty at all.
We stayed seated around the table talking about random stuff afterwards. Gays, lesbians, bi, transvestites, some competition to burp and fart at the same time, Thailand (coincidentally, the nameless guy was also from there), random freaks on the train leaving pools of liquid around themselves (sweat, urine), more random freaks on the train touching Steve's girlfriend's hair (stabbity death to such deliberate touching!), girls at Hornsby Girls' vomiting in the toilets, the younger ones throwing their food away in the bins in the toilets and maggots being the consequence, an extremely disgusting game guys at some school play (I don't want to put it into words), girls wearing miniskirts and pompom boots (nothing wrong with those) in winter... yeah, that's enough recap.
Walked back to Central and took the express Newcastle train to Epping.
Eh. I remember Shinku from Rozen Maiden saying something about how a lady only allows those she trusts to touch her hair.
I suppose that is not entirely false. *wonders to herself, feeling somewhat down*
1 comment:
"Choose the most appropriate"..
I hate those. Cos they are ALL appropriate and the 'most' appropriate always depends on the person and the situation..
Btw, I'm just not in the mood to sleep, so reading your entries.. haha.
Post a Comment