Saturday, 11 June 2005

Woke up at around 10, went back to sleep until maybe 10:30. Dad left - without me - to go pick up siblings. By the time he got back, I'd missed the fast train. Stupid trackwork. Even more stupid university, holding exams on Saturday. He ran through maybe 2 red lights while getting to Strathfield. Scary. At least he decided to slow down where there were speed cameras this time.

Finally got to the uni around maybe 12:00. Steve and Oracle just happened to be walking up the stairs from the Concourse, so that was pretty lucky. Crammed for the next 1hr 45min. Maikha is extremely annoying. Took the lift up to level 6 and crammed some more. Then went into the exam room, left bag and rollerblades at the door. Got given a table number. It was 147 - entirely coincidence, but cool nonetheless. Felt very lucky. Felt even luckier during reading time when I actually realised that I understood the questions being asked. Unfortunately, nothing that we'd actually crammed was asked!
Spent the entire time in the exam room. Spent the last 20min drawing an angel. I tried to draw her in a kneeling position but it didn't work too well, so when time was almost up, I just drew a line to make it look like she was sitting, and just left the one perfectly drawn foot where it was. She even had a halo, which is something I often forget to draw in. *wants the paper back now, just so she can scan the picture in*
Oh well.

Cass looked very sick as she was walking out of the exam room. I found out later that she hadn't known the answer to any of the questions, and had cried at the bus stop.

Bade Vu and Steve and that other guy who failed Networking by 1 question goodbye, then went and ate KFC wings (3). They have this hot sauce stuff on them, and I didn't realise until I bit into the crunchy stuff! Nevertheless, I was very hungry and ate the two drumsticks and one chicken wing, and gnawed all the crunchy stuff off. Tasty.

Took train to Strathfield, then bus - traffic was horrible, darned trackwork! - to Epping. Decided to rollerblade home. It was about 19:00, dark, streetlights on. Roads were damp and slippery. Arrived home by 19:30 - faster than walking! I even saw the 629 coming up Pennant Pde - and took a shower. Then sat at computer chatting until I was tired. Didn't actually get to watch any anime, which I'd told Net147 that I'd do all this weekend, because there were too many people to talk to. XD

No comments: