Waited for like half an hour for Dane, who'd gone to get an extra 6 marks because Kamran had been an idiot and not marked part of his Networking assignment. I think Kamran was still marking during class time. Would explain the extremely warped marking scheme. I only got 66.5/80, I should have gotten more, but I don't care anymore. He's going away next semester anyway. I'll just ace the final exam. Hopefully. I hate essay answers... >_<
Walked up to TH Pizza Hut Works for lunch with Dane, Vu, Steve, Louisa and her bf, Samuel. I know Samuel from somewhere. He just looks familiar. Perhaps from the old uniting church. He's doing Engineering, also at UTS.
I didn't have any money, but didn't really say so. Louisa gave me $10 and told me to order a lunch works.. O_o She's a BIT though (scholarship!), and works whenever she's not in uni. But I still feel like I owe her $10 now O_o
Halfway through eating, Louisa's friend came over from where she was working (next door) to have lunch with us. I've forgotten her name.
After eating, three more of Louisa's friends, also doing cadetships, came along and sat and listened to Dane, Vu and Steve talk about stupid/mean/cheeky things they'd done in HS.
Most people headed back to work/uni afterwards. I hung around TH. Went to the library (which didn't exist anymore! They're moving it to Circular Quay!) link and read the first book of the Star Trek DS 9 Worlds. A lady came around and gave everyone a card for free coffee. I went over to the cafe and asked if I could have hot chocolate and pay the 30c extra, but the lady was really nice and said I could just have the hot chocolate, on the condition that I stayed and drank it at the cafe tables. That was no big deal, though all the tables were taken so I had to share a table with an old man who was drinking tea of some sort. I kept looking out the window to see if Net147 just happened to be walking past.
After I finished the hot chocolate, I went back to reading. Net147 apparently was walking past a few minutes later. ._.;;;
Spent about 3min looking for him. He was hiding. -_-; Didn't manage to find him until he called and told me where he was. He probably saw me through the doors, turning around frustratedly/confusedly in circles outside.
Walked to Hyde Park with him, where we sat until 17:00 because his bag was really heavy. How/why does he carry all those books in his bag? Why doesn't he just carry them in a folder... *wonders if he will get a tiny bit shorter each day because of the sheer weight of his bag*
He got cold hands after a while. He also said something like my tolerance for cold was interesting. It's strange, how Net147 can still have such an effect on me... I feel.. happy.. whenever I see him irl... sometimes I worry that I'm really just being a nuisance and he doesn't really want me around... but otherwise.. *smiles* I wonder why...
No comments:
Post a Comment